Wednesday, January 16, 2008
New Church Calling Jan 8 2008
On Sunday Jan. 6th I was asked to meet with the Bishop on Tues for a calling. Of course the mind starts to race and anticipation builds. So Tue. evening finally came and I was called as the 2nd Co. in the Relief Society Presidency with Marla Wood being the President and Cathy Longstroth the 1st Co. It really did feel right and I was pleased to accept. On Sunday the 13th they sustained us in church and then after we were set apart. I am a firm believer in the power of stewardship and the mantel of the office being bestowed by the power of the Priesthood. Meetings have already started and I am certain that life will certainly be different at our house this year with my new church calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment