Wow can you believe it Debbie and Tarl have been married for 6 years on the 10th. Just Wonderful!!! I am so thankful they found each other for they are so great together and so ment for each other. Tarl is a blessing to our family and we are so greatful to have our 1st wonderful son! (Our daughters had to marry to get boys in our family.) Our second wonderful son came along in 2004 when Heidi married Anthony-but that is another story-back to this one.

I went to Provo and watched all 3 kids so Deb and Tarl could go out and celebrate for the afternoon. Then I brought my sweet Little Girls home for a Grandma sleep over. We had such a good time.
Playing in the play room, bath time, movie night with popcorn and finally sleep. The next day was just as fun and since the Christmas stuff is still up we played with Elmo and Tigger and Music box toy assembly line. Jim and I drove the girls home about 5 that evening. They sure wear us out but we LOVE every second of it. Such sweet and marvelous memories!!! Such special and terrific Precious little ones!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment