Thursday I met "the girls" for lunch at Bajio. "The girls" are my friends from Salem and Payson. I meet them through Elaine and a class we took from Micheal Wilcox. It was so good to get together and catch up and visit and just be together. They are great ladies and wonderful friends.
After lunch I went over to Debbies to visit why my little ones. It was so fun to see them and play. Heidi was there too with Austin so I got to see and play with all 4 precious ones.
Kalyana and I visited with Aunt Heather on the phone.
Tyce was practicing rolling for his Mom, Heidi and Austin and of course grandma the picture taker.
Austin held and hugged Tyce ---he loves his cousin Tyce.

I headed home about 4ish in a big snow storm and it took over an hour to get home. The freeway was just a big parking lot going very slowly. Attended my second RS Presidency meeting and we got lots done.
I picked Jim up at the airport Friday afternoon. He had been in San Diego for the week at MBE/UPS meetings. It was sure good to have him home. I really missed him.
Sat. we meet Elaine and Bruce and went to dinner and then drove up to Bountiful to a reception for children of two very dear Duarte friends the Reeves and Andersons. Reid and Jessica tied the families together for ever. It was wonderful to visit and see old and dear friends.
Today I taught RS for the last time as the official Teaching for our Times teacher. Now I will get to teach once very 3 months with a Presidency message. It was ward conference today and we hear great talks from our Bishop and Stake President.
Well on to a new week full of adventures to tell later.................
I headed home about 4ish in a big snow storm and it took over an hour to get home. The freeway was just a big parking lot going very slowly. Attended my second RS Presidency meeting and we got lots done.
I picked Jim up at the airport Friday afternoon. He had been in San Diego for the week at MBE/UPS meetings. It was sure good to have him home. I really missed him.
Sat. we meet Elaine and Bruce and went to dinner and then drove up to Bountiful to a reception for children of two very dear Duarte friends the Reeves and Andersons. Reid and Jessica tied the families together for ever. It was wonderful to visit and see old and dear friends.
Today I taught RS for the last time as the official Teaching for our Times teacher. Now I will get to teach once very 3 months with a Presidency message. It was ward conference today and we hear great talks from our Bishop and Stake President.
Well on to a new week full of adventures to tell later.................
No comments:
Post a Comment