There must be something in the air certain times of the year. It seems to create a cleaning and order mood. That is what Jim and I have. Hope it lasts a while so we can get lots of decluttering done. I started in my linen closet and then went to my bedroom and then started putting a few Christmas things away and then went to my kitchen drawers and cubboards. I am really good and starting ------- now the goal is to finish the ones I have started before starting more.
I got a Dragon speaking computer program for Christmas. Jim installed it and is helping me learn how to use it. You just speak and the computer types for you. It should prove to be fun and interesting. It seems we have to train each other.
A
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Hey, Hey! Good for you. I haven't gotten into the blogging thing yet. However, it was fun to read about you and your family. Keep going. And thanks for sharing the address in your Holiday newsletter.
Post a Comment