Thursday, February 21, 2008

Well We Got IT! The MUMBO-GUMBO And the Grandkid fix

Came home from a class and doing errands on Wed. the 6th and boy did it hit-sickness!!!!!
And being the kind wife I am I shared it with Jim so by Saturday he was hit also.( I didn't give it to him on purpose) We spent the next 10 days really out of it. No fun.

Finally we felt among the human race again and needed our Grandkid fix, so off to Provo we went to visit and deliever belated Valentine gifts. The Johnson's were driving back from a trip to Mesa AZ so we just left their goodies on the couch as a suprise.







It was SOOOOO good to see my little ones again. Boy are they a powerful pick-me-up!









They are so fun to hold and cuddle with and play with!!!
Tyce is really Mr. Smiles and Makayla and Kalyana are just full of energy.

Here is Grandpa holding the group, but Kalyana was playing "not me" and kept running out of the picture so finally I just snaped one of her and her folks.

















After opening Valentine gifts we played and visited a little then went out to dinner at TGIFridays.








Here we are in the car on the way home.
Really fun and enjoyable evening........Thanks Lambsons!!!
























2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the blogging mom! We're sad we missed you too. Thanks for the great gifts though. Anthony has already worn both his shirts! We can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Cranberryfries said...

Thanks for the fantastically fun evening! Glad you guys are feeling better. Thanks for the fun Valentines too.