Tag
Here are my 7 ramdom items about me.
1) I love to stay in my PJ's all day if I Can
2) I love to Travel the world! I want to go to more countires in Europe & Russian countries next. I love Austria---Southern Germany---Italy and Greece
3) I am "becoming" computer advanced--that is a huge step for me--because unlike my children and grandchildren we did not have computer classes in heaven before we(my age people) came to earth.
4) I get energized by being with family and freinds.
5) I love bargin and clearance shopping---it is a thrill to find good deals!
6) I love to "taste" --that means I love to EAT and I especially love salty things
7) This one will help you understand my blogs better---I can't spell---as a child I learn sight reading and phonetics have always been a problem.
So there you Go
OH YES My #8 is I really dislike chain or pass it on emails/letters SO I don't pass them on!
Guess this is good for a posting
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment