I am entering into the world of high tech. (with Heidi's help). My new computer and I are going to learn how to do all these fancy and fun things. I hope to share fun times we have with the most adorable grandchildren ever,
Austin
Austin
.jpg)
Kalyana & Makayla

our wonderful children & families

and also fun activities Jim and I have. I will share about our many travels and remember the great times we have had. It will be a fun journal so to speak for me. Something I can do in my many non sleeping hours.
Watch out blogging world here I come!
2 comments:
Yeah! I am the first to post on your awesome new blog! I'm so excited that you have one now! I love it love it love it!
Way to push the "Publish" button mom ;o)! Now we just need to get you that camera so you can post pics and videos galore. I look forward to all the stories.
Post a Comment